Thank you for your recent enquiry for plant material.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Transport costs will be levied on every delivery depending on order value and distance
• Over £2000: transport costs are included in the quote within 200 miles from LN9
• £500-£2000: £75 delivery charge.
• Under £500: delivery charged at cost.
• For deliveries by overnight carrier or outside mainland UK please contact the sales office for transport costs.
• Our full terms and conditions are available on request.
Our average turnaround time for all deliveries and part call-offs is 5 working days.
Any specific transport requirements such as Fors, Euro 6, tail lifts, or site access difficulties; must be provided at the time of quotation or at latest notified at the time of order.
Conditions of quotation:
• Prices quoted are per unit and exclusive of V.A.T.
• All quotes are subject to availability at time of ordering.
• Quotations will be held for 90 days from date of quotation
• Payment terms are strictly 30 days from end of month.
General Plant Health
We are regularly inspected by our APHA local plant health officers. Once delivery is accepted, we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent problems that may occur.
ISO & Quality Management System
We are monitored and certified by ISO 9001 Quality management and 14001 Environmental management.
NATIONAL PLANT SPECIFICATION/NURSERY CERTIFICATION SCHEME
Crowders Nurseries are members of the above scheme and are certified to abide by the rules and regulations laid out by it. For more information on the scheme go to www.the-hta.org.uk.
You can download a copy of these terms and conditions here.